Audible has a special Valentine’s Day gift for all account holders, whether you have a subscription membership or not: Six Free Audiobooks. The email I received said you could get one for yourself and give one away, the page is confusing vague and it looks like you have to choose to get one or give one, but, it turns out you can add all of them to your cart and once (and give as many away as you like, I suspect) and checkout without using any credits or cash.
Here are your choices (the last is a very short story):
- Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find – and Keep – Love, by Amir Levine, Rachel S. F. Heller, Narrated by Walter Dixon, Length:7 hrs and 9 mins
- Undead Sublet: A Free Story from ‘The Undead in My Bed’, by Molly Harper, Narrated by Sophie Eastlake, Length:4 hrs and 29 mins
- Romeo and Juliet (Dramatized), by William Shakespeare, Narrated by Calista Flockhart , Matthew Wolf , Julie White , Alan Mandell , Richard Chamberlain , Nicholas Hormann , Josh Stamberg, Length:2 hrs and 53 mins
- Love in the Afternoon, by Alison Packard, Narrated by Gia St. Claire, Length:10 hrs
- Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen, Narrated by Flo Gibson, Length:11 hrs and 32 mins
- Eureka: A Free Story from ‘The Last Girlfriend on Earth’, by Simon Rich, Narrated by Simon Rich, Length:3 mins