A brand new collection of essential insights for your business and career from world-renowned experts-now in a convenient e-format, at a great price!
Practical Tools to Jumpstart Your Career, Transform Your Future, and Achieve Your Full Potential-Both Personally and Financially.
Fifteen powerfully useful mini-guides help you get ahead where you are or move on-find your next great job, negotiate great compensation, and start with confidence-smoothly handle nonstop change, negative emotions, and whatever else comes your way!
From world-renowned leaders and experts, including Dr. Gregory Shea, Robert Gunther, Martha I. Finney, and more.
Included in this collection:
- Mastering the Roll: Succeeding Amidst Change Means Trying New Things, Failing, and Trying More (Gregory Shea, Ph.D. and Robert Gunther)
- Taking Advantage of Social Networking to Land Your Perfect Job (Martha I. Finney)
- How to Use Social Networking for Your Job Search (Martha I. Finney)
- Embracing Risk in Your Career: A Story of How to Make More and Worry Less (Wes Moss)
- How to Evaluate the Job You’ve Been Offered (Martha I. Finney)
- Keep Active While Out of Work! (Martha I. Finney)
- How to Control Your Finances After You Are Laid Off (Martha I. Finney)
- In Turbulent Times, You Can’t Expect Others To Save You: How to Keep Yourself Prepared for AnyEconomy (Gregory Shea, Ph.D. and Robert Gunther)
- Should You Take a Job with a Company That’s Laying People Off? (Martha I. Finney)
- Start Your New Job with Confidence: Ideas for Success in Your First 100 Days (Martha I. Finney)
- Making Sure Your Finances Are in Order Before Being Laid Off (Martha I. Finney)
- Make Sure You Have a Plan for Your Exit Before You are Laid Off (Martha I. Finney)
- You’ve Been Laid Off: Now, Make a Plan! (Martha I. Finney)
- Dealing with a Lay Off: What to Expect When You Are No Longer Expected (Martha I. Finney)
- Managing Emotions to Learn from Failure (Dean A. Shepherd)
Get the free ebook from Barnes & Noble.