Buy one of 100 Mysteries & Thrillers titles for $1
To take advantage of this offer:
- First, turn on your Kindle with Special Offers, click Menu, then View Special Offers.
- Find the offer: Buy one of 100 Mysteries & Thrillers titles for $1. Click on it, then on the link to Email Me This Offer.
- You will get an email from Amazon with your promotional code, right away.
- Once you have the promotion code (and have selected your book; see below), click this link, then on the button labeled Enter Your Code, at any time up to the expiration date of November 3.
- Enter your code and follow the directions.
- Choose any of these books and you'll pay only $1.
To recap: you must claim the offer by October 3 and must do so from your Kindle with Special Offers. You'll get a promotion code via email and you have until November 3 to enter and redeem the code. Once you enter it, it will work on the next book on the list that you purchase.
A popular genre returns with another $1 offer; shouldn't be hard at all to find at least one book that I want from the list; the hard part will be narrowing it down to just one.... but WAIT! ...
Terms #1 says this one is NOT limited to one per account/customer, but one per device! That means those who have added multiple KSO's to their household get to pick up two or more this time around. I do know, though, that you can only enter one promo code at a time (on a previous offer, I tried to enter both codes, then go buy two books and it wouldn't accept the second code until after I bought the first book).
However, farther down in the list, #12 says one per customer (boo!). Ah well, I'm going to pick my most desired book, then try the second code I have on a second book, just to see if it works. It won't be hard to choose, either, since I was still on the fence about Heat Rises at Kobo and I see that it's on the list this time at Amazon.
Updated to add: For the first time, I received the same promo code with two devices. Those of you who have enjoyed using multiple codes on one account, it looks like that loophole has been closed up. Each person will need to set up an account (if only to get the KSO offers).